Wednesday, October 14, 2009

House Progress

Well, the last few weeks have been busy at the house. It's actually practically finished and we're scheduled to close a week from today!! So, the latest...

The rain stopped long enough for them to put down the sod, and then started again and has been off and on ever since, lol! The flooring went in last week and the electricity was turned on this week. The cleaning ladies have been hard at work getting everything cleaned up and the only things left are very minor. They still have to install the security system, the surround sound speakers, put the screens on the windows, install the blinds, and touch up a few paint areas (which I think they are doing today). We're scheduled to do the home inspection on Friday of this week and the final walk through probably Tues of next week before we close on Wed! This whole process has been SO much fun and we are so excited to get to move into this amazing home!!





8 comments:

Laura said...

Wow Amanda! The house looks beautiful! So exciting! I can't wait to see pics once you moved in and it's all decorated (which I know can take a while to unpack all those boxes and get everything hung and ready!).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

April Clark said...

HA! I LOVE the view of the school!!!! You'll be able to see Caden over there playing in a few years. It will fly by. Trust me!!!

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS on closing and becoming homeowners!! The house is amazing! Enjoy!

Amanda Evans said...

Where are the pictures of moving day!!??? You are in now, right?

Amanda Evans said...

Woman! Still waiting for pics of you actually LIVING in this fabulous place! I'm sure you're not busy or anything....being prego, moving, decorating, chasing Caden...NO EXCUSE! haha! :-)

Lynn said...

Wow, really lovely. The window above the tub is great.

Hey! I just read Amanda's comment. Your pregnant?!? Did I miss something? Congratulations! When are you due?

Amanda Evans said...

DUDE?!!!!!!!!! Pictures! Posts! Come on ;-)