The framing work continued throughout the week and everything looks great! We are having so much fun building this house! We've enjoyed every stage of it so far, from the picking out a floor plan, to picking out colors, and now to see it all start to come together (with our personal little touches in how we rearranged the plan and such) it is just such a cool feeling! Here are the pictures from this week...




Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looking good!!!
So great! We are about to start the building process here in Jackson, and I'm so excited. So far all I have is my notebook with ideas that I have cut out of magazines and thoughts in my head. I can't wait to get something down on paper.
Did you guys build with an architect, or were you able to find an existing floor plan that you liked?
Post a Comment