I have a few new videos on our YouTube page (link is in the sidebar). Here are my two favorites.
Please excuse the length of both of these videos. I write this blog as a keepsake for myself and I post a lot of the pictures and videos strictly with "The Grandparents" in mind... Grandparents will watch him do nothing for 15 hours so I know they love the extra length to the videos. The rest of you, if you really want to see it, you'll just have to deal with it! :)
I love how meticulously Caden studies his blocks and places them just right! And then he gets a great big smile when they fall over. You have to wait till close to the end, but you can see his smile really well!
This next video makes me smile! Caden, again, is very serious in his play. He is always putting things in and taking them out of cups/boxes/you name it. Toward the end I start playing Peek-A-Boo with him using the shower curtain. I love how you can see his BIG smile through the sheer curtain when he thinks he is hiding. Sigh...
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love seeing Caden stack the blocks. I can't believe how patient he is! We have the same toy, but Marlon is still at the stage where he is mainly exploring them with his mouth ;)
Post a Comment