Sunday, September 21, 2008

All in a Day 14.5 months

A day's worth of activities:

Sunday morning: wake up around 6:30am and head to church at 9am.

Return from church around noon and each lunch, then head down for a nap.

Here is Caden modeling his 'Sunday Finest' for all of you. Aren't those loafers adorable!


After nap time it's all play! Here is what we did today! (did NOT intend for that to rhyme)

First, Caden helped me clean the house. He has become a very messy eater lately. If I'm not watching him and he's 'done' then the games begin: drop one piece of food on the floor at a time, watch it fall and say "Ah, oooh" (Caden's uh-oh).




Second, we strolled to the playground for about 15 minutes, and then went to the BX to buy Dad a new book. Afterward, we walked back to the playground and spent about an hour there. Here are some pictures and video of Caden at the playground. He's been climbing and going down the slide now for a LONG time... at least two months on the climbing thing and at least a month on the slide (doing it on his own that is). At least now you can see him! In both videos he skips his favorite part of the playground in order to get back to the truck. He usually always stops at the top and spins the wheel like he's driving the car and he LOVES it when you stand by him and make car noises. He also says "beep, beep" and honks the horn! So cute!





Driving a truck
How do baby boys just instinctively know to do this kind of stuff....

no one taught him!



What's this funny stuff on my hands? (grass)



Mommy's leg makes a great place to wipe it off!










Here is a second video of the busy little man! I just love watching him do "big boy" things like go down the slide!









4 comments:

Susan said...

He's too cute you guys!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Susan

Ryan, Katie and Cooper Pettit said...

He is so precious!

The Terrys said...

I wish I had that much energy!! He is the cutest little boy, Amanda! I am so impressed with you being this far away. You are doing an amazing job. Just know that I think of you often in the US...and I am sure I am not the only one! Love you!

Laura said...

It's so much fun to see him play on the playground and actually be able to use all the equipment (slide etc.). I am looking forward to Marlon being able to explore the playground like that :)