Sunday, August 19, 2007
First Road Trip
I took Caden on his first road trip all by myself, and I must say I am very proud that I (we) made it! I loaded him up and we drove an hour and a half away to Florence, AL for Emily Walker's baby shower. Caden loved being in the car, for the first 45 minutes. He was just so happy and quiet in the backseat looking around and I think he spent a good bit of time discovering his hands as well. After about 45 minutes, he started to get sleepy and started to whine a little. The whine turned in to a full out scream and it continued for the remaining 45 minutes of the trip. He finally fell asleep as I was pulling up to the shower, and I managed to wake him up trying to get him out of the car. After the shower, he repeated the same thing on the way home. Happy for the first 45 minutes of the trip, cried for the last 45 minutes. I'm going to have to figure out a way to teach him to fall asleep when we are traveling. He used to always sleep in the car but he can't (or won't) do it anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment