That's right, Gracie! We have a name, Grace Elizabeth.
So the story. My friend Jennifer had her sweet baby girl, Sydney, almost two weeks ago. Today, Caden got to see Sydney for the first time and I pointed out that Mrs. Jennifers belly is gone. The expression on Caden's face was so funny. I saw the lightbulb go off in his head. It was too cute. So on the way home from school, after seeing baby Sydney, we started talking about Baby Gracie. Some of our conversation:
Caden: Mommy, you have Baby Gracie in your tummy.
Me: That's right Caden, and she will come soon!
Caden: Baby Gracie wants to come out of your tummy?
Me: Yes, she sure does!
Caden: The doctor will help?
Me: Yes, the doctor will help Mommy have Baby Gracie.
Caden: You have a ball in your tummy?
Me: I have Baby Gracie in my tummy and it makes it look like a ball.
Caden: Where did your belly button go?
LOL, just when I thought he was finally starting to understand things he throws the whole "ball in your tummy" thing out there. :D
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment