Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recent Silly Pictures of Caden

When it comes time for a diaper change, Caden always insists on holding onto whatever he was playing with, even if it's a huge, duct taped together shopping cart....

Caden drug that step stool half way across the children's department at Barnes and Noble so he'd have a place to sit at the train table. We love visiting B&N, but I really don't understand why they put all the "breakable books" (the ones with buttons that sing nd levers that move) by the train table. Caden spends very little time at the train these days and most of his time trying to take the wrapping off the puzzles and push all the buttons on the books that sing songs and make noises...

Here is my little man trying to be like Mommy and Daddy. He struggled to get this phone to stay propped up on his shoulder. He was so proud pretending to talk in my old cell phone.



I went in to get Caden from his crib after a nap a few weeks ago and he'd taken off his sock and put it on his hand/arm. And he refused to let me take it off. So, I had to get a picture of him and while I was seaching for the camera, Caden found his diaper bag and pulled out a "gigi" from it.
What kid doesn't love digging around in their diaper bag?



Caden loves to prop his feet up in the car when we're traveling. As you can tell from the picture he also loves to take off his shoes and lately he likes to pull the cover off of his car seat as well. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I love these posts!! And of course I'm partial to the one of our little men. Those pics turned out adorable! Thanks for always including us in your memories!