Here are some pics of him swimming and a few of him jumping in as fearless as can be! And there are also a few pictures of a new swimmie thing my mom heard rave reviews on so we got it for him and I actually quite like it (and so does Caden). He enjoys that extra bit of freedom he gets in the water when he has it on and can float/kick/swim around without us holding on to him.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
My Little Swimmer
Caden has had a blast visiting the pool this summer. Last summer he didn't really care about it one way or the other... I mean he had fun, but wasn't just crazy in love with it. This year he adores the pool! He asks for it all the time and he has no fear whatsoever! He started swim lessons a few weeks ago and he does well in those (kicking, learning to float, etc). One of the things they are teaching in class is to only jump in when mom and dad tell you to (on the count of three). Caden loves jumping in and doesn't really care for the waiting part... SO glad I don't have a pool in my yard with him around.
Here are some pics of him swimming and a few of him jumping in as fearless as can be! And there are also a few pictures of a new swimmie thing my mom heard rave reviews on so we got it for him and I actually quite like it (and so does Caden). He enjoys that extra bit of freedom he gets in the water when he has it on and can float/kick/swim around without us holding on to him.

Here are some pics of him swimming and a few of him jumping in as fearless as can be! And there are also a few pictures of a new swimmie thing my mom heard rave reviews on so we got it for him and I actually quite like it (and so does Caden). He enjoys that extra bit of freedom he gets in the water when he has it on and can float/kick/swim around without us holding on to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So sweet! Maddy loves to swim too. Im so glad because I was not a big fan when I was younger. I didnt learn to swim until the age of 14. {I took lessons and felt like a dork} My Mom insisted that I learned to swim! Wish she would have thought of it sooner..hehe!
Post a Comment