I love the little pause Caden puts between the Choo Choo's. :) This week my mom and I took Caden down to Southerland Station (a little toy store that specializes in very unique stuff including lots of trains). He had a blast playing on the Thomas the Train Table and I was in shock at the expense of that stuff! Wow!
Fortunately for me Thomas the Train is 100% compatible with the old Brio Wooden Train set that belonged to my brothers and I when we were kids. So after the train store we took Caden home and pulled the old Brio set (now about 20 years old) out of the attic. It is Caden's favorite thing to play with and he wakes up asking for it and cries at night when we pull him away from it... We had a lot more track, but it was a bit overwhelming for Caden so we condensed it to something much smaller for now. He loves it!


No comments:
Post a Comment