Friday, April 3, 2009

A story I don't want to forget...

I keep thinking I'll get caught up, but I think I've finally come to the realization that I won't. So, my best bet is to just pick back up where we are at now... and with that comes a story that happened less than 5 minutes ago that I am still laughing about.

Caden and his love of water.... I walked into the kitchen to find Caden standing over the dog bowl with a sopping wet dish towel sucking the water out of it. My guess... he grabbed the dish towel off the oven door handle (why do we all hang towels there?), dipped the WHOLE thing in the water bowl, and proceeded to drink the water from it. Yuck! Of course I had to use my stern Mommy "no" voice, but as soon as my back was to him I laughed silently.

No comments: