Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oops!

This morning there was a little miscommunication between John and I. I hollered at John to heat up Caden's breakfast as I was scrambling to get ready for the gym. John did as he was asked. I grabbed Caden, and we flew out the door. At the gym's Child Watch program they told me that Caden could bring snacks next time because he was asking for them as he saw all the other kids eating snacks. I shrugged it off.

About 30 minutes later the light bulb went off! Our poor child didn't get breakfast! I thought John fed him, he thought I fed him. And did Caden complain at all? Nope. Not one bit. Wasn't fussy, wasn't whiny, could have cared less. As I made this discovery it was already 10:45 (15 minutes before lunch). He was happily playing away in his room. One thing is certain, Caden is an easy baby! He loves his food, but can happily adjust without it.

Surprisingly, he didn't eat much at lunch at all.

No comments: