When we moved to Korea I was a new blogger and didn't really post pictures often... so I thought as we get ready to leave Korea, I'd take a look back at the pictures we took when we first arrived!
On our way to the air port bright and early! Somehow all the luggage fit!
The luggage!
And somehow we have MORE comnig home than we did going! Here we only have 6 suitcases, and we're taking 7 on the return flight...
Saying goodbye to Grandaddy.
Caden was almost 4 months old here. He turned 4 months the first week we were in Korea.
Look at those sleepy eyes! He looks like he's been crying doesn't he! I remember taking this picture. John was getting Charli (our dog) checked at the quarantine place and Caden and I were waiting by the luggage. His whole face shows just how long that flight was! He was an amazing little traveler! He was an angel baby!
Our first trip to the BX here at Osan.... the first hundreds of BX trips!
Settling in at our off-base apartment. This was the day they delivered the furniture. Look how small Caden is here! He was so little when we came to Korea... both in age and in weight! :) He was a tiny little thing until he reached about 6 months of age.
Playing with his toes in Daddy's Kimchi Car! :)
And I can't forget to post a picture of the queen! She wasn't so thrilled about the move and slept in our suitcases for a few days until she adjusted.


6 comments:
Can't wait to see you state side, but more importantly, can't wait for Granddaddy Ray to get reacquainted with our sweet Caden. Nonnie was blessed with two visits so I know she has much anticipation too. Everyone is counting the days and hours! We are praying for your trip, much love, Grammy and PopPop
Praying for a safe trip home for yall. Im sure Caden has alot of kisses and hugs to make for. Cant wait to see the homecoming pictures!
Wishing you all godspeed! Your loved ones are going to be so excited to see you. We took a trip to Japan ten years ago and Matthew (our oldest) was about 8 months old....i wish i had toddler travel tips for you! Take solace in knowing that Caden will have to sleep for some (okay...i know you'll settle for even a small part) of the trip!
Hi Amanda! Just checking in on yall to see if you made it back home. Hope all is well and you get back in the swing of things soon. Take care~
Hey there! You are probably back home now, I hope it was a great trip back! I've been thinking of you and that plane ride! I was just catching up on your latest posts, I cried at the "things you'll miss". It's always hard, I think, to leave a place behind. Maryland was very hard for me to leave! I cried the entire trip to Georgia thinking about all of our great adventures, and most of all people, we left behind. I still miss it, and it has a special place in my heart, as I'm sure Korea will stay with you forever! I can't wait to see the trip back pics/homecoming pics! I'm sure everyone was so happy to have you back "home"!
What a fun blast from the past! I think those pictures with the luggage (from last week as well as last year) are so funny! We have the same pic (along with any other military family that moves overseas!) Welcome home!
Post a Comment