Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Playmates and Mink Blankets

Sometimes I'm not very creative with my blog titles! Ha! But, that's about all I could think of to describe this brief post below.

One of the (many) great things you can get in Korea are "Mink Blankets." Now, they aren't made of real mink, but they are so soft it should be illegal. There are various colors, textures, designs, etc and when you go shopping for one you have to decide what is most important to you... color or softness. We've bought several (and bought a few more for gifts) and Caden loves to play in them. Below he is playing in them with his friends Trevor and Parker who came over for a few hours the other day. The boys rolled around and dove in to these blankets for a good 15 minutes! I also included a few extra pics, without the blankets! :)

3 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

Cute Pics! Thanks again for watching my boys! That also reminds me, I need to send you the pics I have of Caden from when you were in China. I'll stick them on a CD or something...

Lynn said...

You really can't buy too many of those blankets. I have several friends (and Patrick's mother) who have threatened to kidnap one of ours. I think it is the weight of them that people love. Trust me....stock up!

Lynn said...

almost forgot...I need your Box # to send you a Christmas letter/pic (or address in the US if that is easier since you are counting down the weeks)!