Today we took the car down to the Auto Center here on base. You can vacuum your car out, go through the car wash, and even service your own car in the do-it-yourself auto crafts building.
So, today we cleaned out the car, vacuumed it, and drove around to the car wash. There was a line so while we were killing time waiting for our turn John comes up with this idea to write his own coupon and try to convince Ajossi (the name for a Korean man) that he should get his car washed for free.
Would you fall for this?!?
I mean, LOOK at this coupon!
It's completely hand written, on a scrap piece of paper.
Well, poor Ajossi was quite confused. I'm surprised my snickering didn't give it away. I couldn't believe John was really going to go through with it! I couldn't stop laughing!
Ajossi ran into the building to get his boss to translate. Of course the boss was outraged at the coupon (notice it says it was 'from' the Auto Center) and came running out demanding to know where John had gotten this coupon (He was followed by the secretary would couldn't stop laughing).
In the end they thought it was a pretty funny prank. I'm just glad they thought it was funny! I kept telling John they were going to call the police on him!


1 comment:
Sounds funny to me~ Did it work, hehe
Post a Comment