That's great. :) When we moved here to VA, a really wonderful mommy friend of mine suggested that I show C the "safe" ways to go up and down stairs (up: basically crawling, down: on her bottom). C got the hang of it in a day or so. I still don't "let" her go up and down the stairs by herself but...she definitely has a mind of her own. She's been up and down the stairs several times on her own now and I'm not as scared because I know she knows the safe way to do it. :) Just passing on a mommy tip that worked for me.
1 comment:
That's great. :) When we moved here to VA, a really wonderful mommy friend of mine suggested that I show C the "safe" ways to go up and down stairs (up: basically crawling, down: on her bottom). C got the hang of it in a day or so. I still don't "let" her go up and down the stairs by herself but...she definitely has a mind of her own. She's been up and down the stairs several times on her own now and I'm not as scared because I know she knows the safe way to do it. :) Just passing on a mommy tip that worked for me.
Post a Comment