And this morning I was drying my hair while Caden took his usual position at the baby gate 5 inches from my legs. He stands there watching me dry my hair most mornings. Well, I glance over today to find him teetering on the top of the baby gate. He had gotten his tonka truck (Grammy, this might not have been such a good gift after all... ha ha!)... the same one from this post, and had pushed it up to the baby gate, and was using it as a step stool to get over the baby gate. When I glanced over his belly was on the top ledge of the gate and he had one leg on each side of it... disaster waiting to happen. Sorry, no picture of that one.... the camera wasn't right by me like it was in the previous pictures. :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
It's a phase he'll outgrow, I hope.
And this is what happens when you turn your back for a few seconds. Both of these were taken yesterday. Seriously, could he be anymore fearless?!?


And this morning I was drying my hair while Caden took his usual position at the baby gate 5 inches from my legs. He stands there watching me dry my hair most mornings. Well, I glance over today to find him teetering on the top of the baby gate. He had gotten his tonka truck (Grammy, this might not have been such a good gift after all... ha ha!)... the same one from this post, and had pushed it up to the baby gate, and was using it as a step stool to get over the baby gate. When I glanced over his belly was on the top ledge of the gate and he had one leg on each side of it... disaster waiting to happen. Sorry, no picture of that one.... the camera wasn't right by me like it was in the previous pictures. :)
And this morning I was drying my hair while Caden took his usual position at the baby gate 5 inches from my legs. He stands there watching me dry my hair most mornings. Well, I glance over today to find him teetering on the top of the baby gate. He had gotten his tonka truck (Grammy, this might not have been such a good gift after all... ha ha!)... the same one from this post, and had pushed it up to the baby gate, and was using it as a step stool to get over the baby gate. When I glanced over his belly was on the top ledge of the gate and he had one leg on each side of it... disaster waiting to happen. Sorry, no picture of that one.... the camera wasn't right by me like it was in the previous pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I feel your pain on this one! L is such a monkey too. With my older one, I had to literally tie the chairs tucked under the table to keep him safe! It's always something, isn't it!! good luck, and great golfer pics!!
Post a Comment