But, for some reason he does a much better job of practicing this skill when he finds a spoon and cup on his own. Here are some pictures of him practicing using a leftover pudding cup he got his hands on... and a few more when he found my empty oatmeal bowl.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Using a Spoon
I think I may have mentioned before what happens when I let Caden have a spoon. But just in case you forgot I'll tell you again: He goes CRAZY! He suddenly refuses to eat, but instead plays with the spoon and his food. He is actually getting quite good at scooping the food, but we don't practice it very often because he just won't eat. And because he isn't eating I take the spoon away in a effort to get him to focus on the food, well... as you can imagine that doesn't go over very well.
But, for some reason he does a much better job of practicing this skill when he finds a spoon and cup on his own. Here are some pictures of him practicing using a leftover pudding cup he got his hands on... and a few more when he found my empty oatmeal bowl.





But, for some reason he does a much better job of practicing this skill when he finds a spoon and cup on his own. Here are some pictures of him practicing using a leftover pudding cup he got his hands on... and a few more when he found my empty oatmeal bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment