Friday, September 5, 2008

Mullet Intervention

We finally cut his hair. He looks like a little boy now.





Click HERE and HERE for videos.

2 comments:

Susan said...

He's such a doll you guys!!!! I saw him yesterday and was envious of his tan. You guys are so cute together. Amanda, I would love to pay you sometime to do some photos of my family. I know your schedule is pribabaly busy, but I didn't know if you have a set up there at your house or how you do it. Your work is beautiful and Caden's pics are always too cute!!!
Hope to see you soon, Susan

Ryan, Katie and Cooper Pettit said...

He is so precious!!! I am going to be sad when we cut Cooper's hair for the first time. I hope you guys are doing well...thanks for keeping up with the blog. You are certainly better than I am! :)