Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mad Magna-Doodle Fun


Coloring isn't much fun for either of us at this age! Caden can scribble, but he prefers to eat the crayons. And washable crayons are such a joke. Yes, they wash out of stuff easily, but once 'baby' chews on them and they get wet, they turn in to the consistency of PAINT! That's obviously not good. So everything ends up dirty... Yes, I know I CAN wash it thanks to the makers of wonderful washable crayons, but it's just not worth it at this point. Maybe in another month.


So, thanks to some suggestions from friends I am the proud new owner of a Korean-Brand-Dollar-Store-Quality(Price)-Magna-Doodle!!! Caden loves it! He can scribble to his hearts content, if he chews on the pen nothing gets dirty, and it's great practice for him. Oh, and the best part is it is totally portable! I'm thinking we will take this little treasure away about a month before our flight (15 hours long) back to the states. This will be a fun toy for him to 'rediscover' on the plane!! :)





I'm working on uploading a second video to our YouTube page, but I'm having difficulties! If you're interested, check out our youtube link on the side bar. If it works, the video will be up shortly!

1 comment:

Laura said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he can scribble like that already. He holds the pen really well already as well. They're growing up so fast!