Yes, I am from the south, but that does not mean that I am a supporter of rat tails! My little man is starting to grow one...
On another note, I am a mullet supporter, but just for sheer entertainment value.
Well, today has been a sad day for me. My mom left after 3.5 weeks with us here in Korea. The last 6 weeks have been a blur and now that all the company is gone, and I'm lonely...the day seems to have slowed down to turtle speed. The most exciting part of my day was watching Caden figure out his shape-sorter toy. Lately he is just so curious about how his toys work. Enough fiddling with the screws that hold them together.... he's discovering their purpose and he is loving it! He sat for a good 10 minutes today trying to figure out how to get the shapes through the holes. Last night (and again tonight) he started to figure out that if he squeezes the little tub toys they will squirt water. He is one serious boy in the tub now, spending all of his time trying to figure out how to get the toys to squirt. I'm sure the days and weeks ahead will be full of these new little accomplishments!


1 comment:
He is so cute.
Post a Comment