Monday, June 9, 2008

New Videos

Here are three new videos I couldn't wait to share! The first captures a sound Caden makes very OFTEN and it cracks us up almost every time. I decided it was finally time to capture it on camera!




This next video is Caden showing off in one of those 'Car Buggies" you can get at the supermarket. He loved spinning that wheel and bouncing up and down in excitement!




And one last cute one of Caden walking while holding hands with his grandparents. As you all know, I've mentioned how he crawls with one knee on the ground and the other foot pushing him along. I think that is going to translate in to some feet issues! He walks with his foot turned out like he does when he crawls! You'll see it in the video... :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. He makes me giggle, Susie

KCB said...

I just want to squeeze him! Charlee loves the watching the videos with me, too. She's still blowing those kisses to Caden! hahaha.