Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A METALILC suit anyone??

Yes, the metallic suit is a big hit here in Korea. Men of all ages proudly sport this lovely garment! I've been dying for an opportunity to get a picture of one of these since I arrived here 7 months ago and last week it happened!!! I know I am way behind on my blog these days.... which hopefully I can get around to telling you all why in a few days (nothing too exciting, just been busy). But in the mean time I thought I'd throw out a quick and funny post for you to enjoy!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

These always crack me up too!

Anonymous said...

Im lovin'that suit. Wonder if that fashion statement will make it's way here? Gosh ..I hope not, hehe...thanks for that funny post , I needed a laugh about now. Susie H~

KCB said...

Hahaha. Thank God Joel didn't order one of those from Mr. Lim's! ;P Yowza.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you've seen the Jonas Brothers on Disney, but the lead singer, Joe Jonas, is wearing a metallic suit in one of the videos. Looks about the same as this one. Strange....