I pass this Day Care Facility on a daily basis. At least, I THINK it is a day care... not 100% certain. I thought you all might find it as unusual as I did the first time I saw it! Yes, you are seeing it correctly. There is a slide coming out of the third story balcony. Can you imagine being a teacher in that classroom!?! "Okay kids, time for recess! Line up at the slide! One at a time now!"
A part of me thinks of all the safety issues involved in having a slide like this, and then the other part thinks how COOL this is! What do you all think? Would you all send YOUR kid(s) to this day care?
A part of me thinks of all the safety issues involved in having a slide like this, and then the other part thinks how COOL this is! What do you all think? Would you all send YOUR kid(s) to this day care?


4 comments:
This looks so awesome. The kids must be crazy about the slide! Pretty cool idea... I used to dream about having a slide out of my bedroom window when I was a kid. LOL...
ummmmmm, crazy dangerous!!!
Sign me up;) michelle
Hi Amanda. I found you on myspace it seems decades ago. I have laughed for you, cried with you and watched Caden grow into such a sweet little man. I have left a few comments but I never heard back from you. I was scared that you may have thought of me as a stalker. I was so new to all of this blogger world. I have found many people stalk me too! :) Anyway... Im glad to hear that you do enjoy comments. I love to them too! About the daycare... Not! I had a hard time even leaving my little ones at church nursery. Of course it was safe Im just a worry wart! My kids are now 17,15,and 7. Enjoy Caden, they grow too fast. Take care... Susie H
Oh, yeah, Kennedy would love the side! I think I would have to go down it too, just to try it out for safety purposes.
Post a Comment