Caden has a new accomplishment! He's pulling up... Not everywhere (yet) but in his playpen. I managed to catch it on camera too! He's all smiles, like he knows he's doing something "big." If you check out our video page you will see I've added a lot of new stuff of Caden. He's still no where near crawling, and I think this new pulling up thing will be limited to the playpen only, but it's a start!
Caden and I are both sick with colds right now (of course it starts the day Daddy leaves town). It's been a rough couple of days, but I think we are finally on the mend. It snowed on us for most of the day yesterday and this morning we woke up to a winter wonderland. It was really beautiful. I wish I had a snowsuit because it would have been fun to take Caden out to play in it! It's all melting now though... hopefully our last snow of the season! It heats up to the 40's tomorrow and the forecast has us hitting 50 a few days next week! Fingers crossed to that!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment