Where has the last week gone? Time flies, especially when John is home on a four day weekend! I LOVE four day weekends! Usually we pack the weekend with activities and outings, but this time around I was sick (with Caden's cold) so we just holed up in the house and it was wonderful! We both stayed in our pajamas for most of Sunday and Monday (John and Caden stayed home from church to keep me company). We played with Caden, and when he napped we watched TV and just relaxed! John also took over a lot of the "Caden duties" for me while I recuperated from my cold. He's such a great husband!
Caden has been having some sleep issues ever since he got his cold. Now that his cold is gone we are hoping they will correct themselves. It seems he has a good night, and then a bad one every other night. On Tuesday he was up ALL night. I got 4 hours of sleep. And then last night he slept from 6:30 to 6:15am. Crazy!
We are considering hiring an Ajumma to come clean the house and help with Caden every other week. It's a little bit more expensive than what we thought, but then again if you look at the amount of hours they put in it's not that much at all. Ajumma would come every other Monday from 7:30am until 4:00pm for only $55.00! That's not bad at all for 8.5 hours! She could babysit Caden, do laundry, clean the house, walk the dog, whatever I want her to do. It's nice. The only thing is that Monday is the worst day of the week for me. I'd prefer her to come on Tuesdays. We are just thinking about it still...
I ordered a new laptop this week. The laptop was supposed to be John's "Push Present" for me! My friend, Kelly, taught me that term! It's the name for the gift your husband buys you for having a baby! Funny, huh!?! I wanted to get a really good laptop for my photography hobby so after a lot of research I settled on a Dell XPS M1530. I got the higher end screen resolution and plenty of memory, etc for the new Adobe Photoshop CS3 I ordered as well! I can't wait to get my new toys!!!
That is the latest and greatest with our family for now! I have some new videos of Caden coming soon!
Oh, one last thing... A few friends told me about these things called "Sticky Dots" that are like the BumpyName bands but I think they are permanent. Still, a really cool product! And another friend told me that on the BumpyNames website she ordered these drink box holders that keep kids from being able to squeeze the drink boxes!! :)
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love my "push present" even if I got a c and didn't push. Hehe...
We'll be getting a new computer soon for my photography hobby that's developing. I can't wait.
Kelly
Post a Comment