Thursday, May 3, 2007

3D Ultrasound



Today I had a 3D/4D ultrasound done of little Caden! Mom went with me to the appointment. I decided to drink a Mountain Dew before I went in to give him a little more energy. It apparently didn't work because about the only thing that moved the entire 40 minute ultrasound were his hands, feet and mouth!

It was so amazing to see his little face! I've seen 3D pictures before of other people's baby's and I've thought that they were pretty cool... but it was incredible to see my own child's face on that screen! I was so captivated by the details: his chubby little cheeks, his dominant chin, his long fingers...

I think my favorite thing was seeing his little mouth open and close. I saw him yawn, get the hiccups, stick out his tongue, and I even saw him (we think) suck his thumb. I am more in love with my little man than I ever was before and I can't even begin to imagine the depth of that love when I meet him face to face.

No comments: